Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rental Kitchen part 2

We went this morning and looked at the rental kitchen.  The place looks like a house with nothing but kitchens in every room.  There where people working in every kitchen when we got there around 7am.  Apparently, they are always busy in the morning.  One group was from a cupcake company who has a storefront in town but no kitchen... they bake in the rental kitchen in the morning, and then take everything to their retail store; interesting idea.

The kitchen I would be renting wasn't AMAZING, and it has a steep staircase which would be scary with decorated cakes, but it will do, and it will be legal.  Now, all I need is customers!  I am going to look into a possible bridal show or magazine to round some people up.  I am also working on getting a spot at the Old Town Alexandria Farmers' Market which runs year-round every Saturday from 5:30am to 11:00am.

If you have any other ideas about where I can sell things or find customers, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment